PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Did anyone notice it?

MARIE
27.08.2007, 11:19
Dy Tony Stuchbury (for Elvis-Express.com)

Lisa on Good Morning America.

When she goes into the archive building at 12mins 53seconds into the clip they show her a scarf with a message written on it to her
from her father.

She says she has never seen it before and takes it with her................ STRANGE?????

Does she not own, or has she not seen or read, or did she not approve the book ELVIS BY THE PRESLEYS?

It's in there folks (page 173) and that was published a couple of years ago now.

I find THAT a little disturbing........... or is it just me?

Download the clip here

http://www.elvis-express.com/news270807a_noticeit.html

gast-20100118
27.08.2007, 12:11
Dy Tony Stuchbury (for Elvis-Express.com)

Lisa on Good Morning America.

When she goes into the archive building at 12mins 53seconds into the clip they show her a scarf with a message written on it to her
from her father.

She says she has never seen it before and takes it with her................ STRANGE?????

Does she not own, or has she not seen or read, or did she not approve the book ELVIS BY THE PRESLEYS?

If you could read you would see , or in other words, feel that the book is not written by her. Like the whole heritage stuff went first through her mother's eyes. So it's natural, that Lisa said at one point "bite me". So of course it could be that she will find things that she'd never seen before (or has forgotten) her whole life.

MARIE
27.08.2007, 12:14
Und die fans glauben mal wieder alles.....:eek:

gast-20110818
27.08.2007, 13:02
Sollen in diesem Thread jetzt eigentlich nur die news in englischer Sprache sein oder auch die Antworten? :gruebel:

Sivle
30.08.2007, 18:45
Ich hab die Reaktion von Lisa wegen des Schals auch merkwürdig gefunden. Anscheinend hat sie das Buch nie gelesen, denn sie war ja von dem Schal richtig überrascht. :noidea:
Was mich am Schluß des Interviews etwas überrascht hat, war der Wunschzettel, den Lisa 1976 geschrieben hat. Auf dem stand, dass sie sich einen Volkswagen wünscht, 100 Astropops und dass Mama und Papa nie sterben. Das Auto und der Wunsch, dass die Eltern nicht sterben ist ja nachvollziehbar, aber welches 8-jährige Kind wünscht sich 100 Astropops? Das sind doch alkoholische Cocktails mit allen Drum und Dran. :eek: