PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : The King Remixed For The Next Century

Didi
20.09.2008, 14:25
http://elvisnews.com/images/coverart/big/cd_thekingremixednextcentury.jpg

Due for release on the Forte / Cmith & Co. label on October 13, 2008 in the UK is a new remix album entitled "King Elvis Presleys Original Songs Remixed For The Next Century".
Synopsis:

A new approach to Elvis! Alex "Latino" Zullo and Paolo Bolio have gone back into the studio with their crew to remix and add overdubs, bringing the King right up to date. The result is 13 superb rockers and ballads as well as two remixes of the remixes giving us a couple of tracks that would grace any cutting edge dance club. This is not just another PD album. This is how Elvis would sound if he was recording now and there is nothing like it on the market. A unique product from a unique artist.

Tracks: Any Place Is Paradise / Blue Moon / Love Me Tender / Anyway You Want Me (That’s The Way I’ll Be) / Love Me / Money Honey / Blue Suede Shoes / Don’t Be Cruel / Trying To Get To You / Heartbreak Hotel / Tutti Frutti / Hound Dog / Shake Rattle & Roll / Blue Suede Shoes (Remix) / Love Me Tender (Remix).

Source: elvisnews.com

burroughs
20.09.2008, 14:33
auweh :roll:

Hans Muff
20.09.2008, 14:42
hab ich schon bei napster reingehört....klingt schlecht und überflüssig.

Herbi
20.09.2008, 15:07
..scheint auch wieder so ein modetrend zu werden !!:roll: