PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis DVD

PatrickVaals
22.04.2009, 19:59
New DVD announced 'Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis' http://www.elvismatters.com/nieuws/afbeeldingen/thumbnails/173_20090422104639.jpgEMI Music release by the end of July a brand new documentary 'Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis '. EMI is also the producer of the highly succesfull concertregistration 'Elvis Lives' and the gospel docu 'He Touched Me'.Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis is the first-ever in-depth look at the love songs of Elvis. This documentary explores the remarkable music that sparked such phenomenal devotion in the hearts of fans worldwide. Hosted by Golden Globe-nominated actress Ashley Judd (pictured below), Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis packs together 20 performances with interviews and other footage into a 90-minute DVD that is sure to be a "must have" for Elvis fans today and for years to come.

Tracklist:

Love Me Tender

I Can’t Stop Loving You

The Wonder of You

I Just Can’t Help Believing

Always On My Mind

What Now My Love

Can’t Help Falling In Love

There Goes My Everything

It’s Now Or Never

Are You Lonesome Tonight

As Long As I Have You

You Don’t Know Me

Loving You

Unchained Melody

I’ll Remember You

For The Good Times

And I Love You So

You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me

Just Pretend

Love Me

Until It’s Time For You To Go

Mary In The Morning

I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

Published: april 22nd 2009 10:50 AM.
Source: EMI Music / Published by: ElvisMatters - David Hamal . Reproduction of this news item is granted, on condition of reference to the source: www.elvismatters.com.

burroughs
22.04.2009, 20:01
auweh :roll:

Herbi
22.04.2009, 20:02
..diiie muss ich haben !!:grins:

gast-20110615
22.04.2009, 20:03
Das soll das Cover sein? :gruebel::roll:

http://dayne.da.funpic.de/Smileys/kaputtlach.gif

PatrickVaals
22.04.2009, 20:12
Weis ja auch nicht wie oder was, kan nur sagen die he touched me docu fand ich schon ganz gut! Ausserdem haben die auch die elvis lives dvd gemacht! Denke nicht das das hier das definitieve cover ist. Steht noch nirgendwo werbung auf andere site... warten wir mahl ab :cool:

Didi
23.04.2009, 22:38
EMI Music will release a brand new documentary entitled "Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis" by the end of July. EMI is also the producer of the highly succesfull concertregistration "Elvis Lives" and the gospel documentary "He Touched Me".

From the press-release:
"Love Me Tender: The Love Songs of Elvis" is the first-ever in-depth look at the love songs of Elvis. This documentary explores the remarkable music that sparked such phenomenal devotion in the hearts of fans worldwide.
The documentary is hosted by Golden Globe-nominated actress Ashley Judd and packs 20 performances with interviews and other footage into a 90-minute DVD that is sure to be a 'must have' for Elvis fans today and for years to come.

Tracklisting:

Love Me Tender
I Can't Stop Loving You
The Wonder of You
I Just Can't Help Believin'
Always On My Mind
What Now My Love
Can't Help Falling In Love
There Goes My Everything
It's Now Or Never
Are You Lonesome Tonight
As Long As I Have You
You Don't Know Me
Loving You
Unchained Melody
I'll Remember You
For The Good Times
And I Love You So
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Just Pretend
Love Me
Until It's Time For You To Go
Mary In The Morning

Source: elvisnews.com

burroughs
23.04.2009, 23:25
danke, aber so stehts schon im ersten posting ;-)

Didi
24.04.2009, 08:35
danke, aber so stehts schon im ersten posting ;-)

hatte übersehen, dass es schon einen Thread zu diesem Thema gab und die Moderatoren haben meinen Beitrag hier reinkopiert! ;-)

Harty
24.04.2009, 09:28
einige Versionen gibt es ja nur in dem CBS 1977 Special...bin gespannt , ob wir diese Auftritte wirklich auf der DVD sehen.

burroughs
24.04.2009, 21:47
einige Versionen gibt es ja nur in dem CBS 1977 Special...
so? welche denn?
ausserdem kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass wir zu jedem der songs ein live-video zu sehen bekommen werden :noidea:
(was vor allem bei *always on my mind* schwierig werden dürfte, da wirds wohl, wenn überhaupt, die studio-version aus OT werden)

PatrickVaals
24.04.2009, 22:08
Ja das dachte ich auch so. Film schnipsel mit bekantes live material. Bin aber mahl gespant was da komt bei dieser docu

marquardt72
24.04.2009, 22:42
Was sich die Covergestalter und Marketing"experten" wohl dabei gedacht haben,diese Ashley Judd auf einer Elvis-DVD größer abzubilden als die Hauptperson selbst...:gruebel:

gast-20111607
24.04.2009, 23:25
Was wohl? :noidea:
Der vorwiegend männliche Käufer von Unterhaltungsmedien sieht eine Frau, deren Oberweite kaum verdeckt wird, da denkt er dann nicht lange nach und greift zu! :cool:
Und wenn er dann zuhause mit erwartungsvoller Vorfreude sich in den Sessel fläzt, ist es nicht der suggerierte Kamasutra Leitfaden... :traurig:

PatrickVaals
25.04.2009, 11:26
Das ist bestimmt nicht das cover. Diese frau steht nach meiner meinung jetzt gross da, weil ich denke das nicht jeder sie kent :noidea:

Harty
25.04.2009, 12:43
so? welche denn?
ausserdem kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass wir zu jedem der songs ein live-video zu sehen bekommen werden :noidea:
(was vor allem bei *always on my mind* schwierig werden dürfte, da wirds wohl, wenn überhaupt, die studio-version aus OT werden)

bin nun mal oberschlau:

Its now or never
And I love you so
Unchained melody

King77
25.04.2009, 19:27
bin nun mal oberschlau:

Its now or never
And I love you so
Unchained melody
Sei mir nicht böse,aber alle 3 sind nicht im 77 Special zu sehen.:grins:

PatrickVaals
26.04.2009, 13:49
Ich glaub aber 2 sicher in verschiedene docu's oder imports

gast-20090505
26.04.2009, 21:11
... Das soll das Cover sein? ...
Sicherlich nicht. :cool: Wenn diese Dokumentation in Richtung der "Stand By Me" geht, werde ich sie mir mit Freude kaufen. Die Gospel - Doku war erstklassig.

PatrickVaals
24.06.2009, 20:17
Coverart Love Me Tender: The Love Songs

http://www.elvisnews.com/images/coverart/big/dvd-love-me-tender-the-love-songs.jpgHere is the cover for the upcoming DVD Love Me Tender - The Love Songs by EMI Music. This single disc release contains a programm presented by Ashley Judd, has a running time of 120 minutes and is region free. The DVD will be released on August 25th and can be pre-ordered at Amazon now.

Source: Amazon.com / Updated: Jun 23, 2009

HoundDog56
24.06.2009, 20:29
Sei mir nicht böse,aber alle 3 sind nicht im 77 Special zu sehen.:grins:

im Special selber nicht ,wurden aber von CBS mit aufgezeichnet,haben den weg in die Endfassung nicht geschafft,was vor allem bei Unchained Melody schade ist

phyllis
28.06.2009, 05:17
Ths will be a nice relese from what i have read here thank you for this update:hurra:
Coverart Love Me Tender: The Love Songs

http://www.elvisnews.com/images/coverart/big/dvd-love-me-tender-the-love-songs.jpgHere is the cover for the upcoming DVD Love Me Tender - The Love Songs by EMI Music. This single disc release contains a programm presented by Ashley Judd, has a running time of 120 minutes and is region free. The DVD will be released on August 25th and can be pre-ordered at Amazon now.

Source: Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=elvisnewscom&keyword=elvis+presley&mode=blende) / Updated: Jun 23, 2009

PatrickVaals
31.07.2009, 20:12
To match the new DVD release 'Elvis: Love Me Tender - The Love Songs' DVD the Spring House label will release a fourteen track lovesongs compilation CD with the same title and cover art on August 25, 2009.
From the press-release:

Always a true romantic, Elvis recorded many, many love songs throughout his career, beginning with 'I Want You, I Need You, I Love You' in 1956 and running the entire span of his life. Entire eras of his remarkable life and career can be evoked by the mere mention of the title of one of his many love songs.

Mention 'Love Me Tender'and a hundred images spring to mind. The same can be said for his many other songs of romance. Elvis and his love songs had remained an unexplored area of Elvis' remarkable career. Now, "Love Me Tender - The Love Songs Of Elvis Presley" tells the warm story of the tender side of the King of Rock and Roll.

Tracklisting:
Love Me Tender
It's Now Or Never
Are You Lonesome Tonight
For The Good Times
Loving You
Can't Help Falling In Love
What Now My Love I'll Remember You
Always On My Mind
The Wonder Of You
I Can't Stop Loving You
All That I Am
As Long As I Have You

2009/07/31 EWJ - Various / www.epgold.com (http://www.epgold.com/)

burroughs
01.08.2009, 08:48
das sind aber doch nur 13 :roll: :gruebel:

PatrickVaals
20.08.2009, 17:49
Habe in memphis einiges von das material gesehen, war da auf dem ferseher. Sah schonmahl gut aus, war von love me tender aus dem film und die Sullivan show. Der dvd hab ich mich noch nicht angesehen, aber komt auch bald :cool:

PatrickVaals
30.09.2009, 08:04
Zur cd nch diese info:

Love Me Tender Out-take

http://www.elvisnews.com/images/various/cd-love-me-tender-display.jpgThe "Love Me Tender - The Love Songs" budget CD that has been released to coincide with the DVD with the same title features an alternate take of 'As Long As I Have You' ; "Movie Take 8".

Source: Elvis Information Network (http://www.elvisinfonet.com/) / Updated: Sep 29, 2009