X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • PatrickVaals
    Gehört zum Inventar

Fans write to the president

Elvis fans write to the president of the USA (1958) It is 1958, just like every young men in the USA, Elvis is drafted in to the army. Three female Elvis fans are not positive about his time in the army, but are devistated by the tought that their idol will get a haircut. The teenagers thought that a letter to the president of the USA will abort this horrifying situation. The letter is as follows:

Dear president Eisenhower,

My girlfriends and i are writting all the way from Montana. We think it's bad enough to send Elvis Presley to the army, but if you cutt his sideburns of, we will just die. You don't no how we fell about him, i really don't see why you have to send him in the army at all, but we begg you please please don't give him a G.I. hair cut, oh please please don't! If you do we will just about die!

Elvis Presley lovers,

Linda Kelly

Sherry Bane

Mickie Mattson

This letter can be found on the 'World Digital Library'. This site is online since this week. If you search for 'Elvis' you'll find this letter and the famous picture of Elvis and Nixon.

Published: april 22nd 2009 08:20 AM.
    Source: ElvisMatters / Published by: ElvisMatters - David Hamal . Reproduction of this news item is granted, on condition of reference to the source: www.elvismatters.com.
  • gast-20110321

hat monday schon reingestellt

Kommentar

Lädt...