Einklappen
X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • lars87
    Foren-Experte

CD Bootleg: Ooh Las Vegas (Milbranch Label) Unreleased Soundbooth Recording 11.2.1973 MS

image002.jpg
    COMING SOON! ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR EVERY ELVIS FAN! Millbranch Music is back with a very strong CD and DVD combo containing unreleased “Soundbooth” Audio and Video (in unbelievable, simply stunning quality)! And we are completely focused on Elvis´ first “After Aloha from Hawaii” Las Vegas engagement in early 1973!

“Ooh Las Vegas” is a CD and a DVD in a deluxe 2-panel Digi-Pack: We are delighted to be able to present a completely new show on CD (February 11th, 1973 - Midnight Show)! Recorded by UK´s Super-Fan Rex Martin, we are able to fill another hole in all our collections of Elvis´ Las Vegas concert legacy! And we are lucky for sure, since this recording – taken from the original cassette tape - presents an absolutely complete show in stunning “Soundbooth” quality. Starting with music from Joe Guercio´s Orchestra about half a minute before the “Also Sprach Zarthustra” Intro begins, you can even hear a couple of female voices greeting Rex Martin (and a little bit of conversation between them). He clearly had already built up and running his recording devices (both Audio and Video). Then there is the complete show until the very end, when you hear the announcer talk about the Souvenir stand in the lobby. It doesn´t get much better!

The DVD presents Millbranch´s typical premium quality approach. You´ll get more than 90 minutes of Video material, also including a great documentary about Elvis´ early 1973 appearances, with both information and entertainment. But most of all you will get…… unreleased Video! See extremely rare footage in stunning quality with Elvis appearing in his Blue Pinwheel suit! And so much more! Quality wise this DVD easily represents the best picture quality of any Las Vegas 8mm footage that has been seen before.
    Make sure you´ll get your copy as soon as “Ooh Las Vegas” is available from your favorite dealer! Pre-order NOW!

Tracklist CD:
    01. Orchestra Introduction - Also Sprach Zarathustra
    02. See See Rider
    03. I Got A Woman / Amen
    04. Love Me Tender
    05. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
    06. Steamroller Blues
    07. You Gave Me A Mountain
    08. Fever
    09. Love Me
    10. Blue Suede Shoes
    11. Heartbreak Hotel
    12. Johnny B. Goode
    13. Hound Dog
    14. What Now My Love
    15. Suspicious Minds
    16. Introductions
    17. Introduction of Jack Lord - Hawaii Five-O Theme
    18. I'll Remember You
    19. I Can't Stop Loving You
    20. An American Trilogy
    21. Can't Help Falling In Love
    22. Closing Vamp – Announcements

Tracklist DVD:
    01. An American Trilogy (different Camera angles) – January 12, 1973
    02. Ooh Las Vegas (Documentary)
    03. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 10, 1973 MS
    04. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 12, 1973 DS
    05. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 15, 1973 DS
    06. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 17, 1973 DS
    07. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 17, 1973 MS
    08. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 18, 1973 MS
    09. Elvis At The Hilton (8 mm footage with sound) – February 20, 1973 MS

Source: Email
    Zuletzt geändert von lars87; Gestern, 13:42
    Ich bin zu einer Zeit ins Musikgeschäft hineingeraten, als es keinen Trend gab. Die Leute waren auf der Suche nach etwas Anderem, und ich kam gerade zur rechten Zeit.
  • Mike
    Administrator

Ich bin gespannt was wir hier bekommen.
    Von der Midnight Show ist ja keine Aufnahme bekannt. Und dann ich guter Qualität?
    Hoffe, das wird eine positive Überraschung.
    ><((((º>

Kommentar

• lars87
      Foren-Experte

Zitat von Mike
      Ich bin gespannt was wir hier bekommen.
      Von der Midnight Show ist ja keine Aufnahme bekannt. Und dann ich guter Qualität?
      Hoffe, das wird eine positive Überraschung.
      ich bin auf jedenfall gehyped, sofern dies stimmt ist die Lücke geschlossen zwischen der Dinner Show des Tages und der Dinner Show am 12.2.
      Wenn es ein Rex Martin Tape ist kann man ja von einer recht guten Quali ausgehen oder was sagen die Experten?

Zudem noch Video Aufnahmen.... vielleicht ein schönes Paket.
      Ich bin zu einer Zeit ins Musikgeschäft hineingeraten, als es keinen Trend gab. Die Leute waren auf der Suche nach etwas Anderem, und ich kam gerade zur rechten Zeit.

Kommentar

• PatrickVaals
        Gehört zum Inventar

Sind die video aufnahmen echt unreleased oder waren die zbs auf die Sold Out?

Kommentar

Lädt...