• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Spearhead
    Ganz neu hier

Bericht: Bad Nauheim...today

as posted on FECC:

A while ago someone asked me where the picture below (upper left) was taken. As I am in Bad Nauheim today,
    I made some photo's of the exact location where the photo was taken.The photo was taken in front of Bad Nauheim's
    oldest Guesthouse ( from 1661) which Elvis visited a few times to have diner (so we did tonight):
    Gasthaus zur Krone, Burgstr. 9:

This photo was taken a few minutes earlier as it's only around the corner

Since we are staying next to Elvis house at Goethestrasse, I might as well give you an impression of the beautiful
    view Elvis had from his house to the park where also many publicity photo's were taken (ofcourse...most of you are familiar with this view)

Gradierwerke

Library

Last weekend we were in Munich, yesterday we were in Grafenwohr and tomorrow to Ray Barracks and then to
    Frankfurt..(many new facts were discovered from the Oberpfalz and München..I will post some new info soon)
  • walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes

Thank you very much for the beautiful pictures, this brings back memories of my first visit to Bad Nauheim about 3 months ago ...

OMG, 3 months! :traurig:

Kommentar

• PatrickVaals
      Gehört zum Inventar

Was ist den alles noch zu sehen in Bad Neuheim usw... Ich bin auch noch nie da gewesen, aber wollte mahl einen trip dahin machen von aus die niederlande. Wer kan mir da ein bisschen aushelfen?

Kommentar

• burroughs
        Board-Legende

erst mal heisst es bad nAuheim
        Hinweis in eigener Sache:
        wenn du glaubst, dass ich mich dir gegenüber wie ein Arschloch verhalte, kannst du ziemlich sicher sein, dass du es verdient hast

Kommentar

• PatrickVaals
          Gehört zum Inventar

Excuzi! Und zweitmals... Das haus, hotel die bekannten platze von der foto's weis ich...

Kommentar

• burroughs
            Board-Legende

Zitat von PatrickVaals
            Excuzi!
            gesundheit

aber da bist du nicht der erste, so hat mans schon in manch englisch-sprachigem buch zu lesen bekommen

JENS hat dazu vor einiger zeit nen interessanten reisebericht-thread aufgemacht, guck da mal rein.. da wirst du sicher fündig
            Hinweis in eigener Sache:
            wenn du glaubst, dass ich mich dir gegenüber wie ein Arschloch verhalte, kannst du ziemlich sicher sein, dass du es verdient hast

Kommentar

• Jesse
              Board-Legende

Zitat von PatrickVaals
              Wer kan mir da ein bisschen aushelfen?

Schau doch mal in diesen Thread, hier solltest Du einige Informationen finden.

Jesse

Until the twelfth of never, I'll still be loving you ...

Kommentar

• PatrickVaals
                Gehört zum Inventar

Vielen dank

Kommentar

• gast-20110104

Zitat von burroughs
                  erst mal heisst es bad nAuheim
                  Gar nicht wahr! Wohl nie ELVIS THE MOVIE gesehen?

Kommentar

• Bubba Hotep
                    Schnupperuser

Thanks Spearhead, for that 1st pic in front of Gasthaus zur Krone. I never saw that pic before!

We visited Bad Nauheim for the 1st time last year, and we even took some pictures of that Gasthaus, but never knew a pic with Elvis existed. Awesome!

Btw, the pics by Rudiger of Bad Bauheim in the other thread are brilliant too.

Kommentar

Lädt...