X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Herbi
    Board-Legende

"Since Cincinnati" CD:

"Since Cincinnati" CD: Due for release is an new import CD entitled "Since Cincinnati". This CD is actually an upgrade of the original 1990 release with upgraded sound and new artwork and features the before last concert from Elvis on June 25th, 1977. The original CD is one of the rarest import CD out there.

Tracklisting: Golden Mile (by J.D. Sumner & the Stamps) / If you don't come back (by J.D. Sumner & the Stamps) / Hot hot Sunday (by The Sweet Inspirations) / If you leave me now (by The Sweet Inspirations) / Also sprach zarathustra / C. C. Rider/ dialogue / I got a woman/ amen / Love me / If you love me let me know / You gave me a mountain / Jailhouse rock / O solo mio/ it's now or never / Little sister / Teddy bear/ don't be cruel / And I love you so / My way / Introductions / Early morning rain / What'd I say / Johnny B. Goode / I really don't want to know / Introductions: Vernon on stage / Unchained melody / Hound dog / Can't help falling in love / Closing Vamp

Quelle: www.elvisinfonet.com
    Zuletzt geändert von Herbi; 05.11.2006, 10:20

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
  • gast-20071116

Zitat von Herbi
    Der Coverdesigner arbeitet ansonsten für die BILD Zeitung?

Kommentar

• michael grasberger
      Posting-Legende

Zitat von Master Sniper
      Der Coverdesigner arbeitet ansonsten für die BILD Zeitung?
      LOL! der war gut!

"We know that rock'n'roll was not a human invention, that it was the work of the Holy Ghost."
      (Nick Tosches)

Kommentar

• burroughs
        Board-Legende

Zitat von Herbi

"Since Cincinnati" CD: Due for release is an new import CD entitled "Since Cincinnati". This CD is actually an upgrade of the original 1990 release with upgraded sound and new artwork and features the before last concert from Elvis on June 25th, 1977. The original CD is one of the rarest import CD out there.

Tracklisting: Golden Mile (by J.D. Sumner & the Stamps) / If you don't come back (by J.D. Sumner & the Stamps) / Hot hot Sunday (by The Sweet Inspirations) / If you leave me now (by The Sweet Inspirations) / Also sprach zarathustra / C. C. Rider/ dialogue / I got a woman/ amen / Love me / If you love me let me know / You gave me a mountain / Jailhouse rock / O solo mio/ it's now or never / Little sister / Teddy bear/ don't be cruel / And I love you so / My way / Introductions / Early morning rain / What'd I say / Johnny B. Goode / I really don't want to know / Introductions: Vernon on stage / Unchained melody / Hound dog / Can't help falling in love / Closing Vamp

Quelle: www.elvisinfonet.com
        nachtrag:
        "Coming out soon is a new CD release "Since Cincinnati" that is actually an upgrade of the original CD that was released way back in 1990.
        This CD features the before-last Elvis Presley concert on June 25th, 1977 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The sound has been digitally restored.
        CD will come with brand new artwork.
        The original CD is one of the rarest import CDs out there, so now you have a chance to get this CD in your collection and in an greatly improved sound quality."

Kommentar

• gast-20071119

Es gab doch mal eine Bootleg LP bzw. zwei mit dem selben Titel, sind die identisch? Hab leider die LPs verscheuert !

Kommentar

• burroughs
            Board-Legende

Zitat von Help_Me
            Es gab doch mal eine Bootleg LP bzw. zwei mit dem selben Titel, sind die identisch? Hab leider die LPs verscheuert !
            Nachdems von der Erstauflage von *since Cincinatti* sowohl ne Vinyl als auch ne cd-version gab, wird wohl auf beiden dieselbe Show drauf sein
            Ich kanns aber nicht fix sagen, weil ich die Lp nich hab

Kommentar

Lädt...