X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Herbi
    Board-Legende

The '56 Sessions - Volume 1

Due for re release on CD is an upgraded version of the original 1978 album "The '56 Sessions" volume 1. It includes:

- 8 bonus songs;
    - 5 introductions of the original master recordings;
    - original album artwork and liner notes;
    - original masters are remixed / remastered;
    - including 3 official previously unreleased versions.

Track listing:

1. Introduction / I Got A Woman 2. Introduction / Heartbreak Hotel 3. Money Honey 4. I’m Counting On You 5. I Was The One (overdubbed live recording) 6. Introduction / Blue Suede Shoes 7. My Baby Left Me (longer version) 8. One-Sided love Affair (with countdown) 9. 1956 Elvis Show Radio Promo 10. So Glad You’re Mine 11. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You 12. Introduction / Tutti Frutti 13. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy 14. Shake, Rattle And Roll 15. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 16. Hound Dog (overdubbed live recording) 17. Introduction / Don’t Be Cruel 18. I Was The One 19. Introduction / Hound Dog 20. Blue Suede Shoes (overdubbed live recording) 21. Money Honey (overdubbed live recording) 22. I Got A Woman (overdubbed live recording) 23. I Was The One (live recording # 2) 24. Hound Dog (live recording # 2)

Quelle: www.elvisnews.com

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
  • andy_m
    Board-Legende

Zitat von Herbi

Due for re release on CD is an upgraded version of the original 1978 album "The '56 Sessions" volume 1. It includes:

- 8 bonus songs;
    - 5 introductions of the original master recordings;
    - original album artwork and liner notes;
    - original masters are remixed / remastered;
    - including 3 official previously unreleased versions.

Track listing:

1. Introduction / I Got A Woman 2. Introduction / Heartbreak Hotel 3. Money Honey 4. I’m Counting On You 5. I Was The One (overdubbed live recording) 6. Introduction / Blue Suede Shoes 7. My Baby Left Me (longer version) 8. One-Sided love Affair (with countdown) 9. 1956 Elvis Show Radio Promo 10. So Glad You’re Mine 11. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You 12. Introduction / Tutti Frutti 13. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy 14. Shake, Rattle And Roll 15. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 16. Hound Dog (overdubbed live recording) 17. Introduction / Don’t Be Cruel 18. I Was The One 19. Introduction / Hound Dog 20. Blue Suede Shoes (overdubbed live recording) 21. Money Honey (overdubbed live recording) 22. I Got A Woman (overdubbed live recording) 23. I Was The One (live recording # 2) 24. Hound Dog (live recording # 2)

Quelle: www.elvisnews.com

CDR oder Silber CD das ist hier die Frage

Kommentar

• ich
      Posting-Legende

Zitat von andy_m
      CDR oder Silber CD das ist hier die Frage
      Mich interessiert eher BMG oder nicht....

Kommentar

Lädt...