Einklappen
X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • johnwayne70
    Foren-Profi

Mein fehler,,He's Gone But Not Forgotten ,, meinte ich. Sind beide auf der selben Cd

Kommentar

• walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes

oh ja, wunderschöner song

Kommentar

• johnwayne70
        Foren-Profi

ja absolut. meiner frau kann ihn aber schon nicht mehr hören

Kommentar

• burroughs
          Board-Legende

Orion Live In Concert 1979 CD

This is the one!! The first ever CD release on the historic Boblo label!

From 1979, this was Orion's debut concert in Athens, Alabama prior to his move to Nashville to full-fill the Orion legend on Sun Records with Shelby Singleton.
          Orion is backed by the powerful band Universe put together by Nick Scott who also produced some of Orion's recordings.

This CD is a prime example of the dedication and hard work Boblo President, Bobby Smith put into his artists.
          Although he turned down a 17-year old Jimmy Ellis in 1963 and again in 1977, Bobby produced some of Orion's best material at Sun Studios, as well as the Ellis Sings Elvis LP in Brunswick, GA that is a huge collector's item today.

Although there is a minor 1/2 second blip after the music break on the "I Forgot to Remember to Forget" track, the CD is just outstanding....
          the liner notes give a concise history of Bobby Smith's Orion experience. After all, Bobby and Nick Scott were there throughout all the Orion days and nights with Sun.
          This CD is part of history that all Orion fans will enjoy for many years!! Thanks, Bobby Smith!

The Tracks

Universe (1)
          Breezin (2)
          Tulsa Time

Orion -

Can't Judge A Book
          Baby You Got It
          You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
          Save The Last Dance
          Snow Bird
          Secret Love
          Sweet Caroline
          Mona Lisa
          I Believe
          Maybelline
          I Forgot to Rember to Forget
          Games You've Been Playing
          My Way
          A Closer Walk With Thee
          Hinweis in eigener Sache:
          wenn du glaubst, dass ich mich dir gegenüber wie ein Arschloch verhalte, kannst du ziemlich sicher sein, dass du es verdient hast

Kommentar

Lädt...