X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Didi
    Gehört zum Inventar

DVD "Elvis - Viva Las Vegas Wal-Mart Exclusive"

Due for release - exclusively - from Wal-Mart is the DVD release of the "Viva Las Vegas" TV Show from last year. This DVD - standard and blu-ray - should be available August 8, 2008.

Tracklisting:

Peace in the Valley - Faith Hill
    Heartbreak Hotel - Paul McCartney
    Jailhouse Rock - Miranda Lambert
    Love Me Tender - Chris Isaak & Brandi Carlile
    Don't Be Cruel - Chris Isaak & Brandi Carlile
    In the Ghetto - Three Six Mafia
    Daughtry - "Suspicious Minds"
    Mystery Train - Toby Keith with Joe Perry
    Love Me - The Little Willies featuring Lee Alexander, James Campilongo, Norah Jones, Richard Julian, and Dan Rieser
    Looking for Elvis - Patti Sciafia with Nils Lofgren, Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, and Bruce Springsteen
    Can't Help Falling In Love - Celine Dion

Bonus Footage:

Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson, Jon Bon Jovi & Ritchie Sambora

And Interviews with:

50 Cent, Beyonce, Brandi Carlile, Chris Daughtry, Joe Esposito, Faith Hill, Chris Isaak, Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson, Tom Jones, Toby Keith, Joe Perry, George Klein, Miranda Lambert, David Lynch, Willie Nelson, Priscilla Presley, Jerry Schilling, Patti Scialfa, Nancy Sinatra, Rob Tomas and Three 6 Mafia.

On September 18th, ABC aired one of the most successful Elvis documentaries ever produced. "Elvis Viva LAs Vegas" is the chronicle of Elvis' life during the Vegas years with the focus on his music, his ground-breaking style and his legacy. As Elvis paved the way for today's performers in Las Vegas the documentary also featured stellar performances by some of today's biggest stars doing their unique interpretations of the Elvis' songs that had the most influence on them.

Source: elvisnews.com
  • Didi
    Gehört zum Inventar

Cover Artwork - Wal*Mart Edition of Viva Las Vegas DVD

Thanks to super collector, Barry McLean, for these images.

Source: elvisinfonet.com

Kommentar

Lädt...