Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis: Dies & Das.... > Seine Familie
Seine Familie Alles über Elvis' Familie, Freunde und Bekannte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 09.01.2009, 12:51
gast-20110615
Gast

Lach!

Da hat sich der Hund wahrscheinlich erschrocken
Alt Alt 09.01.2009, 12:51
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 09.01.2009, 12:53
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Zitat:
Zitat von Dayne Beitrag anzeigen
Lach!

gast-20100118
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von Dayne Beitrag anzeigen
der scheint sich sein Gesicht aber auch n büschen 'verschönert' lassen zu haben.
Benutzerbild von Gilla
Gilla Gilla ist offline
Board-Legende

Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%
Zitat:
Zitat von Rev.Gerhard Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.01.2009, 12:55
gast-20110615
Gast

Man kann auch sagen - Das Bild ist Tierquälerei
Alt 09.01.2009, 12:56
Benutzerbild von Gilla
Gilla Gilla ist offline
Board-Legende

Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%
Elvis sah für meine Begriffe aber besser aus....

Alt 09.01.2009, 13:01
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Zitat:
Zitat von Gilla Beitrag anzeigen
Elvis sah für meine Begriffe aber besser aus....

Da hst du recht
Alt 09.01.2009, 16:10
barbara barbara ist offline
Foren-Profi

barbara Renommee-Level 2%
Larry King:
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...l.tj.jakes.cnn
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...l.tj.jakes.cnn

Geändert von barbara (09.01.2009 um 16:18 Uhr)
Alt 09.01.2009, 19:19
barbara barbara ist offline
Foren-Profi

barbara Renommee-Level 2%
Alt 09.01.2009, 22:25
Vany Vany ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%
Vany eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
January 7, 2009

Greetings everyone.
It is difficult to believe that 2009 is here. Where did time go? The great part, as you all have read, is that Lisa has given birth to the most adorable and precious twin girls. Michael and Lisa are such hands-on parents. It's beautiful to observe. Christmas seems to have so much more meaning when you have children. It is a delightful experience to see it through their eyes. Even though so young they were mystified by all the colorful lights and soo many of them. It's going to be fun watching them grow up together. An experience we are all looking forward to.

Since Dancing With The Stars I have been inundated with mail from all over the world, more than usual. I want to personally thank you for all your words of encouragement and support. Some of you have asked if I have kept off the weight I lost. The answer: I am desperately trying! It was such a rigorous schedule of working out and hours of it that it is impossible to maintain on a daily schedule. I lost 6 lbs and I would love to keep it off. Louie (my dance partner) introduced me to a wonderful Pilates teacher while I was on the show and I have kept up with it. I have found that it is the best exercise for me.

In many of your letters you ask if I enjoyed doing the show? I have to say it was one of the most challenging experiences I have ever been faced with. I have a much better understanding of what it means when one says, you have to " rise to the occasion." I learned a lot about myself, about my competitors, about learning something new, about patience, tolerance and how, when you shine, others around you shine too. Yes, I enjoyed the experience, in every way.

Since my last letter to you I traveled to Cairo, Egypt for the Cairo Film Festival. There I met the most interesting people. It was my first trip to the Middle East and my eyes were once again opened. I wish I could have stayed a little longer, I feel a bit cheated as there was so much to consume. Bottom line; we all want the same thing, PEACE!

I am going to be in Memphis on the 8th Elvis' birthday. We are introducing our new additions, Max, a rescue horse who we adopted last Jan. He was going to be shown on his birthday then, but he developed founder, an internal inflammation and soreness of the feet, on the way to Graceland from Maine. The trip was quite a feat for him as he traveled 15 hrs .and they had to stop and have him rest and treated for a week so.. he missed the birthday. We also, just adopted a 10 month old rescued colt named Bandit. They both have quite a story and we are fortunate to be able to have them live the rest of their lives at Graceland very well taken care of and loved. This is exciting for Lisa and I as we want to carry out the tradition of having the grounds roomed by these beautiful animals as they did when Elvis was alive.

If you get a chance, watch E.T. and Larry King on Thurs. New things at Graceland.

My best to all,
Priscilla

Quelle: http://priscillapresley.com/lounge.php
Antwort

Stichworte
fotos, priscilla