Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • MARIE
    Gehört zum Inventar

Elvis Presley's piano expected to fetch $1 mn

Elvis Presley's piano expected to fetch $1 mn
    IANS
    Monday, March 16th, 2009 AT 10:03 PM

LONDON: A grand piano played by rock and roll legend Elvis Presley is expected to fetch a whopping $1 million at an auction.

The white Knabe piano, which was installed at the singer's Graceland home in Memphis, Tennessee, is among the items at a rock and roll memorabilia sale, reported contactmusic.com

The auction also features one of Presley's most famous stage outfits - a gold and blue jumpsuit and cape.

Presley gave the outfit to singer-songwriter Dottie Rambo as a birthday gift a year later in Las Vegas, telling her: "I know your favourite colour is blue. I seldom give away a suit, but I want to do this."

Rambo treasured the gift until her death last year and it is now expected to fetch $150,000 in an online auction by the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex in New York March 16.

"Every song he sang in it, every moment he wore it - it's in there," Dottie Rambo's daughter, Reba, said.
  • HoundDog56
    Gehört zum Inventar

Ich mag keine Auktionen auf denen Elvis Privatsachen versteigert werden.

Weil ich mir die Dinger nicht leisten kann.:traurig:

"Gott denkt in den Genies, er träumt in den Dichtern und er schläft in den übrigen Menschen." EAV- Es wird heller

Kommentar

Lädt...