X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • emmmi
    Gehört zum Inventar

Hollywood on canvas

Bin nicht ganz sicher, ob das Thema hier richtig ist - falls nicht, bitte ich um (wie gewohnt höfliche) Korrektur

Dailymail Online:
    Hollywood on canvas: World's most famous paintings are given celebrity faces
    Last updated at 22:18 12 March 2008

These stunning works of art have been given a Hollywood style makeover thanks to some digital retouching, and a famous face or two.

The paintings, which can be found on www.worth1000.com, have been recreated using digital technology. The website features some of the most famous classic art pieces combined with the world's greatest and well-known faces.

Nicole Kidman looks stunning in this Peter Paul Rubens image while Posh and Becks bare all in Louis Jean Franaois's classic.

Natalie Portman features in Raffaello's Madonna of Granduca, while Bruce Willis bares an uncanny resemblance to Van Gough in his classic self portrait.
    (...)

It's hard to tell Elvis and Paul Lemoyne apart in this portrait by Jean Augustine
    (...)
    Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ity-faces.html
    Zuletzt geändert von emmmi; 25.07.2008, 12:21

If I were dead and buried, and I heard your voice, beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice!
Lädt...