X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • MARIE
    Gehört zum Inventar

George Klein keeps Elvis duets

George Klein keeps Elvis duets: On his show on Sirius Radio this Friday, George Klein once again mentioned that he has in his possession, three unreleased duets of Elvis singing 'Blue Suede Shoes' with legendary Carl Perkins, 'Help Me' with Country singer, Larry Gatlin and 'Guitar Man' with the great Jerry Reed.

The duets were recorded in the 80's and Klein claims they were to form a duets album called 'Elvis & Friends' but Parker put a stop to the project before more duets could be recorded. The tapes were given to Klein by the widow
    of Elvis producer, Felton Jarvis. The radio DJ, said in an interview with Elvis Australia in 2008 that he offered the tapes to RCA but they were not interested?

On Friday's show Klein said he refuses to hand over the tapes until SONY come up with the right offer. Klein also claims to have in his possession a tape of raw material from the 1969 American Sound Sessions and a never before heard interview.

If these claims are true, we say Klein should hand over the tapes and stop with the pay up attitude so that SONY can get these released and the fans can get to hear these recordings. After all, don't RCA/BMG/SONY own the tapes anyway? (News, Source: Elvis Express Radio)
  • walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes

Zitat von MARIE
    The duets were recorded in the 80's ...
    ich wusste es, dass elvis seinen tod nur vorgetäuscht hat und noch immer lebt ...

und der gute alte g.k. liefert irgendwann den beweis dafür ...

Kommentar

• Jesse
      Board-Legende

Zitat von walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes
      ich wusste es, dass elvis seinen tod nur vorgetäuscht hat und noch immer lebt ...
      Off-Topic:

Vielleicht haben sie ja auch Fotos gemacht, die tauchen dann auch bald auf, ach was freu ich mich....

Jesse

Until the twelfth of never, I'll still be loving you ...

Kommentar

• Johnny B.
        Posting-Legende

Wie kommt ihr da auf das Elvis-lebt Thema?
        Felton hat 1980 Duette mit Elvis erschaffen wollen und einige wie man sieht auch schon einspielen lassen - so wie bei den X-Mas Duets
        Dazu musste Elvis nicht mehr leben

Kommentar

• Ciscoking
          Board-Legende

Ich glaub, der gute Georgie weiss nicht, dass dieses "raw material" der 69 sessions bereits auf der Import American Rejects verbraten wurde...lol...
          Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Kommentar

• Harty
            Gehört zum Inventar

also ich glaube nicht an diese re-recorded Duette
            Zuletzt geändert von Harty; 04.10.2009, 20:12

Kommentar

Lädt...