X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Herbi
    Board-Legende

Elvis Presley: 30th Anniversary Edition Collector

Released on the MBL / AAmc label on November 20, 2007 in France is the 4 CD long-box set entitled "Elvis Presley: 30th Anniversary Edition Collector".

CD 1:
    Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - That´s All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin´ Tonight - I Don´t Care If The Sun Don´t Shine - Milkow Blues Boogie - You´re A Heartbreakter - Baby Let´s Play House - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone

CD 2:
    Mystery Train - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - I Love You Because - Just Because - Trying To Get To You - I´ll Never Let You Go - Blue Moon - I´m Counting On you - I Got A Woman - One Side Love Affair - I´m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry - Money Honey

CD 3:
    Hound Dog - Don´t Be Cruel - Lawdy, Mis Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Me Baby Left Me - Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - We´re Gonna Move - Rip It Up - Love Me

CD 4:
    When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - Paralysed - So Glad You´re Mine - Old Shep - Ready Teddy - Anyplace Is Paradise - How´s The World Treating You - How Do You Think I Feel - Too Much - Any Way You Want Me

Quelle: www.elvisnews.com

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
Lädt...