X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • MARIE
    Gehört zum Inventar

Georg Klein book.

George Klein book update: Due for release November 1, 2007 is the book"Elvis Presley The Family Album" by George Klein. This hardcover book contains 144 pages and will be published by Little Brown and Company (ISBN-10: 0316003506 / ISBN-13: 978-0316003506). (News, Source: Amazon.ca /Elvis News)
  • MARIE
    Gehört zum Inventar

George Klein's detailed account of his long friendship with Elvis will is due for release in the summer as Elvis: My Best Man.

George Klein, 72, says he waited so long to enter the Elvis literary fray because of the glut of Elvis books, including tell-all books by former Memphis Mafia members. "There are so many books. I kept holding off and holding off. I decided that at my age, I had better go ahead. If I'm going to do it I'd better do it now."

For his "Best Man" book, Klein says he talked to golfer John Daly, who set him up with his literary agent. He then used the same ghost writer, Chuck Crisafulli, who wrote Schilling's book, "Me And a Guy Named Elvis: My Lifelong Friendship with Elvis Presley."

After the books that told the story of Elvis' drug use and marriage troubles, Klein says he wanted to distance himself. "I wanted the air to sort of clear. I'm not going to say anything negative about Elvis."

Source: Commercial Appeal / Updated: Dec 12, 2007

Kommentar

• Circle G
      Board-Legende

Tja, aber an gewissen Tatsachen kommt man ja nun mal nicht vorbei
      Ahnungslosigkeit ist die Objektivität der schlichten Gemüter - Harald Schmidt

Kommentar

Lädt...